Friday, March 28, 2014

News...Something to look forward to.



Hello and a beautiful Friday afternoon to you!!

I have so much going on that I feel I've neglected my blog.  I have been doing some amazing things.  I have a couple of my books getting face lifts and reworked to be better for all to read.  I have been featured by a fellow author and so excited about it.  Here is the link: http://charismaknight.blogspot.com/2014/03/author-interview-with-elr-jones.html?zx=30f175cccddf79eb

I also have a street team that gets to know all of the juicy gossip and background before anyone else does.  Feel free to stop in an join my street team here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theemotionedsevenplus/

Within the next week, Hades Mistress will be released again.  On April 8th, Forbidden: A Prince's Most Coveted Possession will be released again with a new cover.  The information for the cover is forthcoming.

~E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Stop by as often as you can.

~E.