Sunday, February 2, 2014

Upcoming Release

I am so ecstatic to be able to have a place to pour out of all of the ideas in my head.  Beyond that, I am in love with the fact that people are enjoying what I am putting out.  I am ever so grateful to every person that has sent me feedback or found a way to let me know how much they love my work.  It has been a long time coming.  I have an upcoming release on February 7th and it has been a journey getting this book together.  I hope those that are reading my work are enjoying the items they've received and that this will be just as welcome.  Attached are two of the excerpts from the upcoming release!!

I am looking forward to the many good things to come!!
~E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Stop by as often as you can.

~E.