Monday, February 17, 2014

Night Hunter's first review

I feel like such a proud mama on this day.  I sent my work out there and my baby came back with 5 stars!!

Night Hunter receives it's first review:

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read, February 16, 2014

This review is from: Night Hunter: (Secrets of the Night "Creatures" Series, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I was asked to proof this story and I loved it. It is a totally new take on some classic story ideas and has a little bit for most everyone. There are some hot scenes, a mystery, betrayal and at the base, love.

Kin is a warrior who is a definite alpha and Katana is his intended. She loves him but in the beginning he is unable or unwilling to love her in return, He needs to find his true past and path in order to save Katana and himself.

The characters are well written and they evolve throughout the story. The side characters are interesting and add to the total. This is a definite re-read for me and I can't wait to see if there are spin-off stories.
__________________________________________

I LOVE IT and it is much appreciated!! That's all! ~E.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Stop by as often as you can.

~E.