Thursday, February 6, 2014

5 STAR REVIEW!!

I'm so happy to report that I have another review of my work and they quite enjoyed it!!

Eeek!! Another 5 star review!! I know, I know, I'm a dork, but I love it when someone enjoys the work that I've put out there!!

"This is a true Love story by a new author to me, E. L. R. Jones. She spun a tale of a hot sexy artist Chris and Rayna a sexy Lawyer, one of six sisters who are all close. It's a funny story that will have you smiling, tearing up, and cheering at the same time. There are moments of raw emotion when dark secrets are revealed. Chris has patience of JOB as Rayna tries to work through her issues without letting him in at first.. So a cat and mouse game starts. He doesn't understand her standoffish ways. But he continues to shower her with love and you will just have to get this charming to book to see how it all turns out! You will not be disappointed!! KUDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done!!"

Thanks so much,
~E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Stop by as often as you can.

~E.