Sunday, November 23, 2014

New Release!! Book 3, The Norton Sisters Series: Nyema

Nyema is the third sister to share her story with my loyal readers and those that are new to me.  I'm so thrilled to be able to share this series with you all.  The beauty of these sisters touch my heart even as I write.  I've yet to be able to get through one of these books without bawling my eyes out at some point or another.  As much as I've been told people have love these stories, I have to admit that I love them just as much.  I hope that you enjoy the read.

Synopsis:
Nyema Norton is a child psychologist, a mother, a sister, a friend, amongst other things. She has always been the type to be there to listen if you needed it or give sage advice that helped others to improve upon their lives. She has known great loss. First, her sister, then the father of her child. As such, she has chosen to guard her heart against anyone outside of her family and inner circle of friends. Nyema is perceived as the one that has it all together.
James Kenyon, architect, has always been the man with no desire to have a wife and/or family of his own. He applauds his best friend for stepping out and finding love, but he wants no parts of it. James had decided to assist a friend with having a child. A simple act of kindness, a freak accident and one phone call has his world spinning. What he doesn’t count on is a loss greater than one he ever thought to endure, a woman that changes his outlook and that very same woman possibly being the missing key to his healing. It helps that she has a precocious yet adorable kid, ta boot.
What will happen when the two meet as counselor and patient? Will James be the breath of fresh air that she needs in order to be able to truly breathe? Will Nyema be the woman to cause him to be willing to commit to something, someone other than his company and employees?
The Norton Sisters Series is a series about six sisters that share the same last name, but are six entirely different women. The sisters by age ranking: Zoie, Wynter, Rayna, Nyema, Lynnia and Chyra are there for each other, always. They follow their own little "Norton Code": "In the end, family means everything and your sisters hold you up. No matter what may come."
Chapter One:
(Before final edits)

http://elrjonesauthor.blogspot.com/2014/10/nyema-by-e-l-r-jones-chapter-one.html




What readers are saying about Nyema – http://amzn.com/B00NHA9U4C
Five Star Reviews:
"I initially wrote the below review (a 1-star review) after downloading a copy of the book on 11/20. However, after the author reached out and confirmed there was indeed an error, I gave the book another try......And Thank God I did because, I Loved, loved, loved Nyema's story. This story called for Nyema and James to deal with their own personal grief, and while Nyema thought she was helping James, she was really opening up the pathway for healing herself! James and Nyema's chemistry was off the charts, and little Nakia was just as cute as a button. Nice work Ms. Jones, I can't wait for the next Norton Sister release!"

"awesome read kept you from the beginning right thru the ending the group of sisters have such a bond I would recommend this series to anyone"

Thank you for checking out my blog post.  Happy reading and enjoy life through a good book! ~E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Stop by as often as you can.

~E.