Friday, August 22, 2014

Hades Mistress reviewed

Hades Mistress is available for purchase and I couldn't be more excited about it.  Here is the first review after completion of the latest edits! 

A five star rating for the revamped and completed Hades Mistress which is now $.99 for the next two days.

Hot Hades This was a delicious page turner from the first page.

Here is the review:
Hot Hades

This was a delicious page turner from the first page. I got to admit what I loved most about the book was Hades he is purely alpha and hot. Rouge as Hades like to call her was a great counterpart to the hero. I love the dynamics of the friendships that Rouge had with her friends especially the girls. It reminded me of me and my sisters when we get together. I would recommend this book to all my friends. Kudos to you E.L.R Jones for the wonderful tale you weaved. Hopefully we see more of Hades family in future books (hint hint) get their HEA.

Amazon: http://amzn.com/B00J0I2BTG

Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/hades-mistress-elr-jones/1118920248?ean=2940149191864

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Stop by as often as you can.

~E.