Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Revamp...Facelift...NUMBER 3.....Forbidden: A Prince's Coveted Possession

As an author, there are books that you've written, characters that you share that stay with you.  Forbidden: A.P.C.P. is one of those books for me. I almost didn't release this book.  As special and truly near and dear to me this book is, I almost allowed someone to talk me out of releasing the book.  It is one of my favorite works and I truly adore the characters within the story.  I love that this work has brought some truly fascinating people into my world.  I am humbled to know how many people really enjoyed this book as much as I did writing it.  As with anything, there are some things that slip through the cracks or are missed completely.  With that thought in mind, this book is being released again with a new cover, added materials and edits, edits and more edits.

The Purchase links: 

 CreateSpace          Amazon              Barnes & Noble             Apple Store          Kobo        Smashwords

Also, here is an teaser.  Later, the first chapter will be posted.



Finally, for your viewing pleasure, a trailer for the book:  Trailer
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by the blog and check out what I've got going on. 


~E.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Stop by as often as you can.

~E.